Terms and Conditions
- Admission to the venue and session is at the participants own risk
- Bopping Babies shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises except where caused by the negligence of Bopping Babies staff
- Bopping Babies accept no responsibility for damage or injury caused by lack of supervision or by carelessness or neglect on the part of the participants.
- All children must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or responsible adult and supervised at all times during the session.
- Sessions are specifically aimed at children from 0-5 years old.
- No adult will be admitted without a child under 5 years old.
- Prices will be on display at the event and on the website
- No refunds will be given
- Bopping Babies reserve the right to refuse admission of any person and to remove persons from the venue for any reason where necessary, particularly in the case of violent or aggressive behaviour or where a person causes damage or nuisance to others.
- No pushchairs or prams are allowed on the dance floor during the session
- No food or drink should be taken onto the dance floor area
- Bopping Babies accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or theft to property
- Dangerous and hazardous objects (i.e. knives, weapons) are not permitted within the venue
Terms and conditions relating to photographs / Video
Bopping Babies may record, film or photograph sessions. Your attendance at sessions shall constitute your approval for inclusion within the photographing, filming and audio recording and your permission for Bopping Babies to make full use of the photographs, recordings and footage for promotional purposes without any recourse to you. If you do not wish your child to be photographed please make the photographer, camera person or audio recorder aware of this. Bopping Babies permits the use of personal cameras and camcorders at its sessions and requests where possible and that you only take photos of your child/children. Bopping Babies takes no responsibility for the use of images taken by customers attending our sessions.
Bopping Babies takes the use of photographs very seriously. As parents of small children, we understand concerns relating to the use of images of children. All our images are stored securely and subject to the following terms.
Unless you inform us that you do not wish photographs / video to be taken of your child, your attendance at our sessions constitutes acceptance that photographs will be taken which you or your child may appear in. Many images taken at our sessions will appear on this site.
Please note that Bopping Babies permits the use of personal cameras / camcorders. As such, it is possible that images of you / your child will be accidentally taken by other customers. Bopping Babies does not accept responsibility for the use of these images.
Bopping Babies does not permit the downloading of images from this site and IP addresses may be recorded.
Sometimes Bopping Babies will take individual images of children that could potentially be used for promotional or advertising purposes and for inclusion on our website. For these images, we will ask parents or guardians for their written consent at the time of taking the images.
These images are subject to the following terms.
The consent form is valid for 3 years from signing and will automatically expire after that time.
Bopping Babies will not use these images once the consent form has expired unless a new consent form for their use is obtained.
The images will only be used by Bopping Babies to illustrate the baby discos that it holds.
Bopping Babies will not use any personal information such addresses in any publication or on our website but names and ages may be required for newspaper articles.
Bopping Babies will not disclose any personal information to any third party or permit any third party to use the images for their own use.
All images taken by Bopping Babies remain the copyright of Bopping Babies at all times.